I went to Thailand to spend my weekend with my mother. It was one of the most unprepared trip I’ve ever been to.
1. Grand Palace. This is a temple slash tourist must visit place. You should see how temples here are being seriuosly treated and managed.
2. Almost every religious-building or temples are built with gold varnish and that what make it look so grand and extravagant. Its amazing to see at the details!
3. I think this is a holy water (maybe). because I see people was trying to spritz their head with this water using the flowers while they close their eyes and pray or chant something.
4. A beautiful scene in grand palace that combines of sun bites and tourists!
6. I went to Siam Center (?) and look what I see, Something Boudoir by Disaya. My favourite designer from Thailand. I actually want to look inside SO BAD but I sadly can’t.
This is a late post! I am currently busy with my final paper 😦 and that thing already take over my life. Wish me luck!